Architects, Contractors, or Engineers, bring us your digital plot files, original paper plans or email your file and receive high-quality engineering bonds at a competitive price!
Shouldn't your business cards be as unique as your business? Give your company an engaging brand identity through professionally designed custom cards!
Your business is too important to rely on beginner design. Let our pros handle the concept, design and layout of your piece, and give every design the credibility it deserves.
It's time to deliver a stronger campaign. In an increasingly cluttered mailbox, standing out is more important than ever. Fortunately, we've been mastering direct mail for years.
It's about more than staying in touch; it's about staying on top. With bold designs and vivid color, we'll help you create great newsletters to make an instant impression.
Business isn't built on nameless prospects, it's built on relationships with people. With our variable data printing, you can deliver a personalized piece, showing your supporters they're more than just another address.
Got a custom size? No problem!
Got a special paper stock in mind? Let us know about it!
Need quality graphic design to make your product unique and successful? Look no further!
When it comes to business design and print we know a thing or two. We're ready to produce great quality printing for your company or organization and we have the equipment to produce it all right here in Nassau County. We want to be YOUR PRINT & COPY CENTER. Our website is great - You can access information ranging from what we can design and print for you - like brochures, letterhead, envelopes, business cards, forms and much more, to who we are as individual staff members. As a company, we believe in the practice of keeping business local so we would like to Thank You at this time for your support. Whether you are a long time customer or someone we have not yet had the opportuntiy to serve, we appreciate you and your business. Please don't hesitate to pick up the phone and give us a call 904-261-0740 to discuss your design and print requirements. We are here to make your Print & Copy deams come true! Enjoy your visit!
Our goal has always been to bring Nassau County the latest in technology and products. From having the first color copier on Amelia Island, to every door direct mailing services, to one of our latest new product:
WATERPROOF - TEAR RESISTANT PAPER
This material is great for menus, safety sheets, awards, ribbons, decals and more. Please stop by and see our samples.
We have the latest in state-of-the-art printing and copying equipment We have a fully trained staff to produce your work, quickly and efficiently, at a competitive cost.
Come in and see the difference!
We are very proud to be YOUR local print and copy center. -BE LOCAL, SHOP LOCAL, BUY LOCAL!
Wow, work is so boring and terrible. Today is the worst day ever… April Fools! Not only does the first day of April mark the hilarious pranking holiday, but it’s also home to International Fun at Work Day. Unfortunately, too many people across the world do not enjoy their jobs. This should be the complete opposite, since the average person will spend approximately 13 years and two months of their lives at work.
In fact, having fun at work boosts employee morale and can even increase a company’s bottom line. According to the American Psychological Association, occupational stress costs U.S. employers an estimated $300 billion per year due to absenteeism, illness and decreased productivity. With a more positive, fun environment, companies can save money with happier employees. Celebrate International Fun at Work Day and put these ideas into action.
1. Watch a movie. For a simple celebration, poll employees to see which movie they want to watch together. Set up a screen in a conference room or general area, then take a couple of hours off to watch the movie. Even if employees are busy with work, they can still bring their laptops down, or bounce in and out of the showing to say hello. And of course, don’t forget the popcorn and candy for people to enjoy.
2. Host competitions. Everyone loves a little friendly competition, right? Especially coworkers! To celebrate International Fun at Work Day, host a few competitions to see who is the best in the business. Consider a scooter race, a ping pong tournament, basketball bracket, cornhole competition, family feud or a fitness contest. Get the whole team involved for a competition everyone will appreciate together.
3. Have a cook-off. Of course, the best competitions are those involving food. Have delicious food and rivalry with a coworker cook-off. For example, a chili cook-off, dessert contest or soup-a-thon are great ways to have fun while eating together. Designate a few employees as judges, or let the whole team choose with a poll. Give the winner a gift certificate to a gourmet restaurant, or a new cooking tool.
4. Dress up. There’s something special about getting all dressed up in a fun outfit. Hosting a dress up day doesn’t require many resources or finances from the company itself, but it’s still a great way to get employees involved and having fun. Pick a theme for the day, like pajamas or Hawaiian shirts, and invite team members to join in. For added fun, have a dress up competition to see who rocked the theme the best.
5. Go outside. Getting outside helps boost office energy and productivity. After all, a little bit of fresh air can do everyone some good. If the weather permits, take the team for a trip outside the office to have a picnic in the park or play yard games. Some favorites could include capture the flag, flag football or frisbee. No matter what you do, get outside and embrace the warmer weather if possible.
6. Give rewards. Of course, you can’t have all of these competitions and games without rewards to incentivize employees. Even small gifts and prizes are a great way to get people energized and actively participating. Pick out a few trophies or rewards for your team members and encourage them to win.
Work is where we spend the majority of our time, so we should enjoy it. This International Fun at Work Day, make sure you and your team have an awesome day that boosts employee morale and positivity. Keep these tips in mind for a day filled with fun, team bonding and productivity.