We utilize the most current technology in our industry. Our state-of-the-art equipment allows us to provide our clients with high-quality products on time and on budget
We realize that most people could care less about what model of press or copy machine we use, so long as they receive what they ordered. Still, we can't help being proud of our toys. Once you see how great they make you look, we hope you'll be proud of them, too.
Are you looking for the best quality digital prints available? Then look no further then the Konica Minolta C1070 bizhub PRESS! Here are just some of the features from this awesome full-color digital press!
- High-speed digital color printing with a print/copy output of 70 ppm in color and B&W, with fast scanning for hard-copy originals
- 1200 x 1200 DPI resolution with 8-bit processing for smoother, more realistic images
- SEAD IV Screen-Enhancing Active Digital Processing System continuously maintains image stability
- 7,500-sheet maximum paper capacity for long press runs without interruption
- Accepts paper sizes up to 13” x 19.2” and weights up to 300 gsm
The fastest large-format monochrome and color printer ever!!!
-Up to 30 "Arch D" [24"x 36"] drawings per minute
-Mixed monochrome & color sets in one pass
-Up to 40" wide with various lengths
For fast scanning in color or monochrome and full integration with KIP wide-format and inkjet printers, the KIP 2300 color scanning system provides robust performance, superior resolution and state-of-the-art software to make amazing scans of anything from blueprints to photographs and a variety of real art media. Here are some other impressive features:
- Fully automatic “board mode” to scan rigid, thick or mounted originals easily up to .5" thick.
- High-speed, high-resolution imaging at a throughput rate of 2.3GB per second to handle complex scans.
- Superior production color scanning accuracy from three tri-linear CCD imaging cameras with advanced single-lens design.
With its unique combination of fast colour and b/w speed, extensive media flexibility, superior image quality and high durability the bizhub PRO C5501 helps reduce the pressure in our busy press room. Whether it's quick jobs or long runs, the C5501 is one of our busiest machines and always succeeds in satisfying our customer's expectations. Here are some of the other stellar features of the C5501:
- Copy and print speed up to 55 ppm A4 (colour and monochrome)
- Paper formats: A5 –SRA3, 100 x 148 mm to 330 x 487 mm
- Paper weight: 64 – 300 g/m²
- Paper input capacity: up to 1,750 sheets
The C654e is our go-to printer for quick jobs, scans, and any order that requires the C654e's impressive array of options for reproducing your hard copy originals or USB flashdrive files. Need an original reproduced 2, 4, 8-up and so on are a standard paper size? No problem! Do you need us to print your PDF, TIFF, JPEG, or Powerpoint file directly on the C654e? That's what this machine is here for! With the C654e added to our family of digital printers, you won't have to worry about your job being held up while another order is being run on one of our larger machines. Here are some more of it's incredible features:
- High-speed print/copy output: 60 ppm in color, 65 ppm in B&W.
- Standard single-pass dual scanning at up to 180 originals per minute makes your big scanning order fast and easy.
- 100-Sheet Staple Finisher with accessories for 80-page booklet-making, 2/3-hole punching, folding in multiple patterns including Z-fold
Meet our B&W printing workhorse, the 1051 bizhub PRO. With the ability to print B&W copies at over 100ppm, it's our expert solution to all your B&W print orders. Whether it's a simple flyer printed on colored paper or carbonless NCR for your business forms, the 1051 will print your order fast and with outstanding quality. Here are some of it's other great features:
- Print speeds up to 105ppm for B&W.
- LPH (LED Print Head) offers higher resolution (real 1200dpi)
- 256 levels of gradation for awesome gray scale images.
- Two main trays capable of holding 1500 sheets of standard 20lb paper.
Our Canon iPF 8300 is a monster 12-ink wide-format inkjet printer that's capable of using rolls up to 44" inches wide and 500' feet long! Whether it be banners or gorgeous oversize photos and posters, the iPF 8300 is here to fulfill all your wide-format printing needs with outstanding quality. Need a simple vinyl banner? Easy. Got some artwork that you want printed on our awesome canvas printing paper? Bring it over! And don't forget - we also have the KIP 2300 Wide-Format Scanner to scan your artwork and so we can reproduce it on the iPF 8300 in amazing quality! Here are some of it's other fantastic features:
- The iPF 8300 uses 12 separate ink tanks to make it's incredible prints. Those colors are Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black, Photo Cyan, Photo Magenta, Matte Black, Gray, Photo Gray, Red, Blue, and Green!
- Resolutions up to 2,400 x 1,200 dpi (Max).
- Max width size of 44" (please note that most rolls come standard at 36" wide.)
Our Xante Impressia Envelope Printer is the answer to avoiding the costs and limitations of traditional envelope printing done on a full press. This machine can take nearly any size envelope and print directly on it, whether the design and address information needs to be printed on the flap or the front of the envelope! We also have the ability to do mail merges for every envelope you need printed, whether your mailing list is a couple hundred names, or thousands. If you need envelopes printed, then look no further then our Xante Impressia Envelope Printer!